Large Scale Structure and Cosmology Tests
Structure grows differently under different cosmological models, due to:
- Different mass density (Omega_m)
- Different expansion history (Omega_m, Omega_L, H0)
- Different ages (Omega_m, Omega_L, H0)
- Different fluctuation spectra (n)
- Different dark matter models (HDM, CDM, WDM [MDM, SIDM.....])
Can be compared quantitatively to measures of 2ptCF, but need to worry about galaxy biasing effects.
How else can we use observed structure to constrain cosmological models?